- Mickey: You findin' lots of cactus and shit?
- Cliff: Not just cactus... there's the acacias, the yuccas--
- Mickey: Looks like a lot of cactus to me.
- Cliff: Man knows 150 different varieties of beer.
- Cliff: Can't tell a poinsettia form a prickly pear.
- Mickey: Hey Cliff--
- Cliff: You live in a place, you should learn something about it.
- Cliff: Explore--
- Mickey: Cliff, you gotta look at this.
- Cliff: Don't tell me. Spanish treasure, right?
- Cliff: Pieces of Eight from the Coronado expedition?
- Cliff: [Sees half-buried skeleton in the ground]
- Cliff: Jesus.
- Mickey: [Lifts a ring out of the ground]
- Mickey: Was Coronado in the Masons?
1. A person employed to install or repair telephone, telegraph, or electric power lines. Also called linesman.
2. A man employed to inspect and repair railroad tracks.
3. Football A player positioned on the forward line.
No one has ever written a song that’s better than Jimmy Webb’s “Wichita Lineman.” There have been some ties, but no outright winners.
Bold. Considering the early work of one Mr. Biz Markie.